IO05 Hard Truth of Business with Tucker Max
Explicit at 5:20, 5:45, 6:50, 8:20, 10:20, 11:30, 16:50, 17:50, 19:15, 20:50, 21:55, 23:55,
Tucker Max is a multiple NYT bestselling author, and today he talks about transition from writer to businessperson.
- How did that transition go for you?
- Were there a lot of false starts along the way?
- Do you find that your notoriety of your former business haunts you now?
- Has the criticism come back to bite you?
- Now that you have a team, what are you doing to build your list?
- How much of what you do is networking?
- What’s been the biggest challenge for you along the way?
- Has becoming an author affected the way you do business?
- Have you become more self-aware at this point in your life?