IO04 Hybrid Publishing with CJ Lyons
CJ Lyons coined the term ‘agile publishing.’ She’s a bestselling ‘hybrid’ author, in self-publishing AND traditional publishing.
- How did you get started as a hybrid author, with both self-publishing and traditional publishing?
- What are the biggest changes you’ve seen in the industry from when you started?
- How smaller publishers and indie authors have the edge on traditional publishing?
- What’s the fate of brick and mortar book stores?
- What is agile publishing?
- A terrible copyright loophole that’s making plagiarism in romance books legal.
- How has your list building and usage changed over the years?
- What is your team like?
- What do you see for the future of publishing?