8Q51 Sterling and Stone Wrangler Amy Teegan
Amy is one of the brilliant people at Sterling and Stone who keeps the company – and the guys – from going off the rails. She was the first actual employee they hired, and one of the driving forces behind Sterling and Stone’s success.
- How many books do you actually read?
- Where does that drive come from to know what other people know?
- What’s the coolest thing you’ve learned?
- Where’s the most surprising place you’ve ever found advice?
- What do you think is your superpower? What’s your kryptonite?
- What’s your worst habit?
- You remind me of Abraham Lincoln; what is your long term plan?
- What is the one thing that is holding most indie authors back?