8Q45 Fantasy Author Christian Brown
Bestselling author of the critically acclaimed Feast of Fates, Christian A. Brown received a Kirkus star in 2014 for the first novel in his genre-changing Four Feasts Till Darkness series. He has appeared on Newstalk 1010, AM640, Daytime Rogers, and Get Bold Today with LeGrande Green. He actively writes a blog about his mother’s journey with cancer and on gender issues in the media. A lover of the weird and wonderful, Brown considers himself an eccentric with a talent for cat-whispering.
- Your work has been described as ‘genre changing.’ How has your work changed the fantasy/speculative fiction genre?
- What got you into writing fantasy/speculative fiction in the first place?
- You’ve also had a career in health & fitness—how do you think that experience has helped your writing career?
- On days when you don’t feel like doing the work, what motivates you to get going?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- When you think of someone who is truly successful, who comes to mind, and why?
- Who do you think of as your biggest and best mentor and/or inspiration?
- What epitaph would you most want to be written about you, when it’s all said and done?
Where can people find you, and do you have anything you’d like to promote? www.christianadrianbrown.com
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find any of my books, podcasts, or more, check out all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.