8Q44 Authorpreneur Chris Fox
Chris Fox is a full time author writing books for writers, and novels about werewolves, aliens, giant starships, and mysterious ancient cultures.
- You have a whole book about lifelong writing habits—why is a writing habit important to you?
- One of your books is titled ‘5,000 Words Per Hour.’ How important is writing speed to an author?
- Another book, and one I really loved, was ‘Write to Market.’ What does it mean to ‘write to market?’
- In your fiction, how do you balance what you love to write with what you know will sell?
- How has being an app developer helped you to be a better writer?
- Would you recommend that other authors take the path you took?
- Who inspires you—not just in writing but in life?
- What’s the biggest goal you’ve ever set for your life, and how close have you come to meeting it?
- Where can people find you?
Thanks everyone, and if you’d like to find MY work, you can track down all things Wordslinger at kevintumlinson.com.