8Q43 Leapfrogging Highperformer Julian Hosp
Born in Austria and now living in Hong Kong, Julian Hosp is a medical doctor, a professional kite-surfer, an entrepreneur, a leapfrog highperformer, and most recently the author of ’25 Stories I Would Tell My Younger Self.’ His work includes inspiring people to make the life decisions they always wanted to make, but were too afraid to do so.
- Out of all of your previous careers, which one do you think taught you the most about life?
- What exactly is a ‘leapfrog highperformer?’
- How does someone get past the fear and take the leap, to make the decision they’ve avoided?
- When do you know it’s the right time to make a leap?
- What is your business like, day to day?
- Have you learned anything since writing the book that you would add to it today?
- Who inspires you?
- What do you want your legacy to be?